Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission adheres to the idea journal Author Guidelines.
- All images have permission to be published in idea journal and an image permission sheet has been uploaded.
- The author has included an Orcid Number, affiliation, keywords, and biography to the author profile and the manuscript.
Author/s and or their institutions retain copyright ownership in the works submitted to the idea journal, and provide the Interior Design Interior Architecture Educators' Association with a non–exclusive license to use the work for the purposes listed below:
- Made available/published electronically on the journal website
- Published as part of the journal online open access publication
- Stored in the electronic database, website, CD/DVD, which comprises post publication articles to be used for publishing of the Interior Design Interior Architecture Educators' Association.
Reproduction is prohibited without written permission of the publisher, the authors or their nominated university. The work submitted for review should not have been published or be in the process of being reviewed by another publisher. Authors should ensure that any images used on the paper have copyright clearance.